Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol
Live Life Fully!
Is your weight holding you back from truly experiencing life? We get it. We know that losing weight can be hard. But you don't have to go at it alone!
Since 2010, we've been helping the Whatcom and Skagit Community lose weight and would love to support you in your journey as well.
Call for a FREE Confidential Consultation. Bellingham p. 360-752-0061
What is Ideal Protein?
Ideal Protein is a medical-grade and supervised wellness Protocol dispensed ONLY by trained and certified healthcare professionals with personalized, support and education.
Ideal Protein is a 4-Phase ketogetic Meal replacement Weight Loss Program that is low in fat, low in carbohydrates, and rich in protein.
- Meal replacement weight loss program
- Weekly one-on-one support with a Certified Ideal Protein Health Coach
- Body Composition Analysis
- One-on-one coaching throughout your Ideal Protein journey
- A personalized approach to setting your weight loss goals based on your individual health profile
- Gain a fundamental knowledge of nutrition and how your body gains and loses weight
- Online tools and ongoing support to maximize your success
- Easy to prepare, affordable delicious food and recipes
- Lifestyle education, coaching and guidance to help you sustain your Ideal Weight
What are the Ideal Protein Meals?
The deal Protein Weight Loss Program utilizes quick and healthy meal replacements that provide proven, long-lasting results. The gourmet protein foods contain highly assimilative, high-biological value protein isolates combined with essential amino acids and are complemented with supplements and mineral salts. In each meal, Ideal Protein gives you just the right balance of Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Fats you need to lose weight quickly while supporting muscle mass.
Ideal Protein features nearly 80 delicious gourmet meals–sweet, salty, soft or crunchy–there’s a taste and texture for every palate. Each Ideal Protein serving comes individually packaged to conserve freshness and:
- Can be prepared in 10 minutes or less;
- Contain high quality proteins
- Contain 21 amino acids, of which 13 are essential for the human body;
- Can be served hot, warm, cold or even frozen;
- May be used to build complete meals by adding vegetables, chicken, fish etc;
- Low in carbohydrates
- Low in fat
- MSG & aspartame FREE
- and more.